September 1-November 7
Prices are based on the number of people in the group and are per person in US funds.
· 2 people
(3 day-$3031) (4 day- $3875) (5 day-$4325)
· 3 people
(3 day-$2755) (4 day- $3700) (5 day-$3810)
· 4 people
(3 day-$2156) (4 day- $2685) (5 day-$3150)
5 to 7 people (1 guide)
(3 day-$2055) (4 day- $2555) (5 day-$2820)
· 8 to 12 people (2 guides)
(3 day-$1995) (4 day- $2485) (5 day-$2785)
A non-refundable deposit of $500US per hunter will be required to secure your booking.
Included in Packages
· transportation to and from Saskatoon airport
· all transportation during the duration of your hunt in our Suburbans
· all decoys and blinds
· all private land to hunt on
· bird processing, packaging, and freezing (all birds not taken home are donated on your behalf)
Not Included in Package
· all taxes- 5% GST, and $2.50 per night PST
· alcoholic beverages
· shotgun shells - we stock Score or Winchester 3" #2 and BB.
Hunts are priced by the day per hunter, with a 2 day minimum.
Migrator Hunts - April 1-18
Spotted "X" Hunts - April 22-May 7
Included In Hunts
· all decoys, callers, motion decoys, blinds (field chairs for X hunts)
· experienced guide per group (2 for X hunts)
· private fields to hunt
· Wild Wing Slinger bird cleaners to aid in cleaning
Not Included In Hunts
· 5% GST
· accommodations (hotels are available in our areas that are reasonable. We also have a farm yard secured for rv's and trailers for a small fee)
· transportation during the hunt (field directions will be emailed or texted to you, or your guide will meet you and lead you to the field)
· bird cleaning (we will instruct you on how to clean the birds as well as provincial requirements for transporting them. We will also dispose of the carcasses. For extended stays, there is a locker plant that will freeze them for a small fee)
· license (a Federal Migratory stamp is the only licensing required for spring and are available online for $17.85Can)
Cancellation before July 1 will result in deposit being applied to a hunt the following season only. If you cancel all or part of your trip after July 1, the deposits will be completely forfeited and 50% of balance will be owed. If you cancel your hunt after August 1, you will be billed for the full cost of the hunt.
If for any reason Lucky Lake Hunting Adventures Inc has to cancel your hunt, your deposit will be rolled over to a following year and you will also receive the package rate from the cancelled year.
Please fell free to contact us for clarification if needed.